KSS Architects is currently looking for creative, talented and team-oriented architects. The ideal candidate should be passionate about exceptional design, work well with people, and communicate their ideas and approach in a clear and thoughtful manner. You will work collectively with our dynamic firm to develop innovative, thoughtful and technical solutions for a range of client and project types.
PROJECT ARCHITECT – 3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Strong and respectful writing and verbal communications skills; within the office, to clients, consultants and contractors.
- Fluency with REVIT, AutoCAD and Adobe suite skills
- Excellent digital design and visualization skills with 3d modeling programs, ie sketch-up; rhino
- Experience in shaping design and construction documentation
- Highly organized with an eye for detail and problem solving
- Legal working status in the United States
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- A commitment to responsibility, integrity and accuracy
Our work environment is collaborative, sometimes hectic, but always positive. We’re an award-winning firm whose team members are fun, family oriented and good at what they do. Our projects have been featured in publications from ARCHITECT magazine to The Wall Street Journal.
The position is located in our Princeton Office
Learn more about us on our Web site: www.kssarchitects.com.